.

.

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Nicolas Cage Quotes



I have dogs, and it's no secret that I find reptiles interesting, but the thing about reptiles is that they really just wanna be left alone, and I understand them. It's, 'Don't pick me up, stop holding me, don't look at me, just leave me alone.' I have to admit, sometimes I feel like that.

I think what makes people fascinating is conflict, it's drama, it's the human condition. Nobody wants to watch perfection.

When I was eight, I would look at the cover of the 'Ghost Rider' comic book in my little home in Long Beach, California, and I couldn't get my head around how something that scary could also be good. To me it was my first philosophical awakening - 'How is this possible, this duality?’

I don't want to sit around by the pool luxuriating with a margarita. That's just not what I want to do.

I'll speak for myself, but there's a lot of humor to be found in sarcasm and darkness. You talk to any paramedic, they survive by developing a pretty off-kilter sense of humor.

There's a fine line between the Method actor and the schizophrenic.


Picasso said, 'Art is a lie that tells the truth.' What if you just want to tell the truth and not lie about it?








No comments:

Post a Comment